How To Help
Take information from nwn2.wikia.com , Kaedrin's site , RoT's features subforum and use this information as a base for your pages. As time goes by people can then edit these pages if changes are made to the game.
Take a look at existing pages and try to keep it consistent. Refer to existing pages if you're not sure how the styling should look like.
Since there are people from all over the world that are trying to help out, I'd like to mention that for titles you should make sure that they are grammatically correct.
Try to keep information as accurate as possible.
- Classes [ Link ]
- Races [ Kaedrin Races ]
- ECL Specifications , Epic Relevels , and Level 31+
- Forge Specifications [ Found Here ] , Item Level Restrictions, Item Class Restrictions
- User Interfaces
Pages That Need Revising
- All Spells (Proofreading)
- Clerical Domains (Needs cleaning up)
- RoT Race Comparison Chart (not sure where to intergrate this)
- Character Progression (Proofreading)
- ECL Specifications (Ghost, this is ready for intergration.)
- Roleplay Feats (Proofreading)
- Double-Sided Weapons (Proofreading & Expanding the mechanics (Expanded relevant links within article, Mort))